What’s great about these is you can make them a week ahead and have them ready to use for your Thanksgiving Table. It’s like a fun fall craft but it has a purpose and is useful.
In the picture (at right) we used some fall printed dinner napkins that were 9 x 9 inch square.
For the instruction pictures below I used a 9 x 9 inch burgundy cloth napkin. Either works well! So use what you have or can find!
Turkey Napkin Instructions:
1. Fold the napkin into a square and turn it so it looks like a diamond, have the folded point down and the open edges at the top.
2. Pull down the first layer of the napkin.
3. Pull down the second layer of the napkin.
4. Take the right corner of the napkin and fold it towards the center.
5. Take the left corner of the napkin and fold it towards the center.
6. Now flip the napkin over, so underside is now the top side. Next pull the very bottom point of the napkin, up towards the middle of the napkin and now slip the fork into the crease as the “turkey head”. Done! That’s how easy it is, make enough to have one ready to set by each place setting 🙂
I hope your Thanksgiving table will be beautiful!