Do you need a fun and festive centerpiece for your Christmas table? This is easy to make, very inexpensive and it looks very elegant when its lit and setting on your table during Christmas.
- Simply choose a shallow glass bowl. Look around your house I’m sure you’ll have something you can use and won’t even need to buy one. 2.
- Next pour in one bag of fresh cranberries.
- Now add cold water until there just floating at the level that looks nice, not to much.
- Set 3 tea light candles in (which float also) and light them. It’s That simple!
- Last you can some greens to lay around the bowl and its DONE!
Now here’s an extra tip to make this bowl last for a couple weeks and use it for several gatherings or holiday parties. In the evening before heading to bed, put the whole bowl in a cool garage or unheated porch to keep it cool and it will keep for weeks. But just don’t let it Freeze!
Also this same floating cranberry idea is very pretty at Thanksgiving time as well. Instead of using greens around bowl though I use fall leaves and a few acorns, even dried flower pods you may have around is pretty for a Fall Cranberry centerpiece.
For my other Cranberry Candle Cups check out these