All you need is a few glass candle cups and a package of fresh cranberries. Look around your home and see what clear glass bowls or cups you might have to use for this or the dollar store is a great place to find these very inexpensively. (You all know by now, I LOVE the dollar store:) I keep a handful of these cups on hand at all times…..there great in summer to float a rose in…..and we’ll stop right there, because today is about glowing cranberry candles for your fall table 🙂
Instrucions (are suuuuper easy)
- Choose a clear glass candle cup like in the photo.
- I have several different sized ones that I like to use. The medium sized ones work well.
- Set a white votive candle in the glass bowl. not a tea light but a votive.
- Next just layer in fresh cranberries around the candle.
- Last on the table add some fall leaves, acorns and seed pods around them and its very pretty, simple and just gives a warm feeling for your table. Now for Christmas time you can use pine greens, pine cones, and fake red berry picks on the table
instead of fall leaves & acorns and it looks very festive then for Christmas time as well.
Note: You can find candle cups like these at Thrift shops or consignment/antique stores for quite inexpensive., But I challenge you looook around you house, what do you already have? …..that probly would work great!
These are easy and so pretty I love having these on my table or counter during the Fall and Christmas season.
For a Christmas table idea using cranberries check out my pretty Floating Cranberry Centerpiece.